- 1. Welcome
- 2. Personal Details
- 3. VTG24 Event Selection
- 4. Donation
- 5. Terms & Conditions
- 6. Confirmation & Payment
Welcome to VTG24’s registration hub – the beginning of your Victorian Teachers’ Games journey in 2019. Proudly presented by the City of Greater Geelong, we’re excited to be back on our home shores to Celebrate, Communicate and Educate the class of 2019!
Registrations are now open & strictly close at 11:59pm on Friday, 23 August 2019. Registration for VTG24 is subject to our rules & regulations.
You can register for VTG in various ways.
- Team manager (register as an individual, create/manage teams & send invites to your team members)
Please note if you create a team, you pay a player fee. As such, participants should register as the team manager only if you are playing as a member of that team.
- Team member (register as an individual, search for your team)
- Find me a team! (Tell us upon registration in the event and VTG staff will allocate you a team where possible)
The registration fee for VTG24 is $35 per individual, which is non-refundable. This covers:-
- Official VTG24 Lanyard & ID Card
- VTG24 Showbag
- VTG24 Event T-Shirt
- Access to up to 50 exclusive sporting and social events, with volunteer and first aid coverage
- Exclusive Geelong food & drink deals and further sponsor offers
- Exclusive free access to all Official VTG After Parties
- Free shuttle bus service from VTG after parties’ to accommodation points around Geelong
- Medals for placegetters
Each sporting or social event you wish to be part of has its own applicable fee, ranging between $5 to $70. You may enter as many events as you wish! These event fees go directly to the organisation operating the event.
Want to see how many spots are left in your chosen event? See our vacancies page, where you can join a waiting list too if you wish!
Please note our refund policy clearly outlines that refunds and/or transfers are only available in exceptional circumstances.